Short Sleep Shirt Navy Double Gauze PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This blue, double woven cotton gauze is a favourite - it's warm and super soft. It's like wearing a shirt made out of a lightweight duvet.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% cotton, navy blue colour
- Lightweight, pillowy-soft double gauze
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, super soft, loose weave. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Read about our expanding Plus Size range here: The Diary
- Model is 5'9"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 46" bust and 49" hips
- View our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information.