Short Sleep Shirt Skinny Navy StripeRegular price $210.00 Save $-210.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. A timeless cotton shirting, this white cotton is light and airy and the skinny stripe of blue makes for a great looking pyjama.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Cotton
- White shirting with navy blue stripe
- Fabric is described as medium light weight, opaque, crisp, smooth. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee