Sleeveless Nightie Blueberry Linen Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"On my list of top 10 things I love in this world, sleeping and blue stripes rank really high, and of course the combination of the two is damn near perfection! So it should come as no surprise that getting to work in collaboration with an amazing local brand like The Sleep Shirt …. well that’s just a flipping dream come true!" - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
This classic, feminine nightie is a customer favourite, which is why we restock it in new fabrics every season. This linen has a triple stripe pattern and will keep you cool in bed, around the house, or maybe even out in the sun.
- Knee-length nightie with flared body
- Adjustable, gathered neckline
- Made in Canada with pride
- Blue linen with white stripes
- 100% linen, woven in Portugal
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, Semi Sheer, Crisp, and Textured. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Hand wash and hang dry, take care of your nightie and it will last you for years
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- See this item in other fabrics: Sleeveless Nightie
- Model is 5'11"
- This item is available in One Size
- One Size: Chest width is 23" (circumference 46"), neckline opening is adjustable, and length is 33"
- One Size fits a US size 6-12