Slip On Sleep Shirt Blueberry Linen Stripe PLUSRegular price $230.00 Save $-230.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"I bought my very first Sleep Shirt at least 5 years ago and I still own it and wear it all the time. I so appreciate the quality and timelessness of all of Alexandra’s designs, I’m beyond flattered that I got the chance to work with her on this project." - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
This nightshirt has a roomy body, a simple neckline and a modest length. We designed it to sleep in but it doubles as a tunic, dress or a beach coverup, depending on your mood. This linen has a triple stripe pattern and will keep you cool in bed, around the house, or maybe even out in the sun.
- A roomy nightshirt with a loose sleeve and turned up cuff
- Simple placket neckline without buttons
- Blue linen with white stripes
- 100% Linen
- We describe this fabric as medium, semi sheer, smooth, soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Made in Canada with pride
- Hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- Model is 5'10"
- Measurements: Chest width is 27.5" (55" circumference), front length is 35", placket opening is 6.5", sleeve length is 17".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 44" bust and 47" hips