Slip On Sleep Shirt Sunday Uniform StripeRegular price $150.00 Save $-150.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"I bought my very first Sleep Shirt at least 5 years ago and I still own it and wear it all the time. I so appreciate the quality and timelessness of all of Alexandra’s designs, I’m beyond flattered that I got the chance to work with her on this project." - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
This nightshirt has a roomy body, a simple neckline and a modest length. We designed it to sleep in but it doubles as a tunic, dress or a beach coverup, depending on your mood. This blue and white striped fabric has a gentle texture and a nice weight so it isn't too sheer.
- A roomy nightshirt with a loose sleeve and turned up cuff
- Simple placket neckline without buttons
- A textured white shirting with a blue stripe
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada with pride
- We describe this fabric as medium, semi sheer, smooth, soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Buy this item in PLUS
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24.5" (49" circumference), front length is 34", placket opening is 6", sleeve length is 17".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably