St. Genève Antimicrobial Silver-infused Cotton Re-Usable Mask - CharcoalRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
Did you know that we have a loyalty program? Earn Sleep Shirt points with every purchase, including St. Genève products, and get 10% back in store credit to spend on full-priced sleepwear. Find out more here.
These items are continuously being restocked.
Please note that this is not a medical-grade mask. Please refer to WHO or Health Canada guidelines for the most recent health and safety information. These types of masks may not be effective in blocking virus particles that may be transmitted by coughing, sneezing or specific medical procedures. They do not provide complete protection from virus particles because of a potential loose fit and the materials used. The Sleep Shirt and St. Genève are not liable for misuse or illness.
A re-usable brown cotton mask with an outer layer made of 300 thread count cotton sateen and an inner layer of 212 thread count silver-infused cotton.
- Outer layer: Italian 300 thread count cotton sateen
- Inner layer: 212 thread count silver-infused cotton; helps slow/prevent bacterial growth.
- Milled in Germany.
- Two-layer pleated design with hidden pocket on inner to accommodate optional filters.
- Includes 2 reusable, non-woven, removable filters.
- Built-in nose clip and over head elastic straps for a snug, comfortable fit.
- One Size fits most.
- Made in Canada.
- Sustainable practices: fabric for the outer shells have been sourced from dead-stock and roll-end fabrics.
- We cannot guarantee that the colour of the mask will match the one in the photo but it will be a similar colour.
- 15% of the sales of all masks will be donated to Food Banks Canada's COVID-19 response fund.
- Shop the entire selection of masks and filters
WASHING AND DRYING:
Masks are packaged individually in a resealable plastic bag, with instructions for care and wear. It is recommended to use the plastic bag to store the used mask prior to washing.
Masks are machine washable and dry-able.
Filters must be hand-washed and air dried.