St. Genève Estate Down Duvet
We are excited to offer an exceptionally priced heirloom quality duvet. The Estate duvet features soft 670 loft Polish white goose down enclosed in our 400 thread count, 100% cotton sateen cover. This duvet has been designed to be comfortable in every season and is a delight to burrow under.
- 670 Loft Down
- Polish White Goose Down
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
- 400 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sateen Cover
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® – Class 1
- Piped with white satin cording
- Hand sewn in our sealed baffle box design
- 110 grams/m2
- Read our guide on how to choose down duvets
- Please note some of our duvets are made to order and will take 2 weeks to manufacture
Twin 72" x 88"
Queen 90" x 94"
King 108" x 94"
Super King 114" x 100"
Available in three weights - Summer, Classic & Winter.
How to wash and dry your down duvet:
- Down duvets or comforters can be washed at home, as long as your washing machine and dryer are large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a mild detergent that is hypoallergenic and without dyes or perfumes
- Use a delicate cycle with warm water. If dust mites are a concern, you may wash your duvet in hot water, but this should not be done too frequently.
- Run an extra rinse and spin cycle to get rid of excess water.
- Press out extra water using a towel, do not wring or twist your duvet.
- Down duvets should be dried in a dryer that is large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a delicate cycle on low or medium heat. Drying can take several hours.
- Be sure to dry your duvet completely before use.
For more details on caring and cleaning your down products, read our guide on how to care for down duvets and pillows.
St. Genève is a Canadian company designing and manufacturing luxury bed linens, down duvets and pillows made with exquisite textiles and natural fibres sourced from suppliers who meet the highest ethical and quality standards.