Long Sleep Shirt Black Natural Linen Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best-selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. We're grateful for our fabric suppliers, they consistently deliver us new versions of our best-selling, lightweight linens, and this season we've selected a small scale black and beige vertical stripe that will never not look and feel great to wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Alternating natural and black stripes, vertical
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, and crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is One Size only
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item