St. Genève Laroche Down DuvetRegular price $474.00 Save $-474.00
Canada is noted for raising some of the finest down in the world and Laroche duvets and pillows are proof. The down is taken from mature white ducks, resulting in large, lightweight and resilient down clusters. At a loft of 600, Laroche white duck down is superior to many grades of goose down. Our duvet and pillow collection is both comfortable and hypoallergenic
- 600 Loft Down
- Canadian White Duck Down
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
- 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Cover
- 110 g/m² (3.2 oz/yd²)
- Read our guide on how to choose down duvets
- Please note our duvets are made to order and will take 2 weeks to manufacture
- Shop the Laroche Down Pillows
Twin 72" x 88"
Queen 90" x 94"
King 108" x 94"
Super King 144" x 100"
Available in three weights - Summer, Classic & Winter.
Summer weight is 16oz
Classic weight is 22oz
Winter weight is 27oz
Summer weight is 20oz
Classic weight is 27oz
Winter weight is 36oz
Summer weight is 22oz
Classic weight is 32oz
Winter weight is 42oz
Summer weight is 26oz
Classic weight is 36oz
Winter weight is 48oz
How to wash and dry your down duvet:
- Down duvets or comforters can be washed at home, as long as your washing machine and dryer are large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a mild detergent that is hypoallergenic and without dyes or perfumes
- Use a delicate cycle with warm water. If dust mites are a concern, you may wash your duvet in hot water, but this should not be done too frequently.
- Run an extra rinse and spin cycle to get rid of excess water.
- Press out extra water using a towel, do not wring or twist your duvet.
- Down duvets should be dried in a dryer that is large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a delicate cycle on low or medium heat. Drying can take several hours.
- Be sure to dry your duvet completely before use.
For more details on caring and cleaning your down products, read our guide on how to care for down duvets and pillows.
St. Genève is a Canadian company designing and manufacturing luxury bed linens, down duvets and pillows made with exquisite textiles and natural fibres sourced from suppliers who meet the highest ethical and quality standards.