Crossover Top White LinenRegular price $140.00 Save $-140.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
We knew this chic cap sleeved top was a winner when half the team ordered one. Its simple lines and feminine shape make it not only a pretty thing to sleep in, but a great option for day time too. This linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- Cap sleeve top with two front panels that crossover each other
- Front panels are self lined, back is not lined
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen, white. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as lightweight, semi opaque, crisp, and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Buy as a set
- Perfect with matching Lounge Pant
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size Small
- This item is available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, and Large
- Extra Small: Chest width is 19" (38" circumfrence), front length from collar to hem is 20
- Small: Chest width is 20" (40" circumfrence), front length from collar to hem is 20"
- Medium: Chest width is 21" (42" circumfrence), front length from collar to hem is 20.5"
- Large: Chest width is 22" (44" circumfrence), front length from collar to hem is 21"
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.