Long Sleep Shirt Blue Multi Check
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. A classic white cotton shirting with a traditional blue check pattern.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- Long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- 100% Cotton
- A white base with a check pattern in blues
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, smooth and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item