Long Sleep Shirt Iris Washed LinenRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
Our founder Alexandra thinks this is the greatest nightshirt in the entire world, and the data suggests that many of our customers agree. This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. This iris linen is more weighty than our classic white and black linens, and has a pale lavender colour. It drapes more than our regular linens and can easily be worn as ready to wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Want a slightly shorter version? Go for the Short Sleep Shirt
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- A delicate, light purple textured linen
- 100% linen
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item