Long Sleep Shirt Iris Washed Linen PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. This iris linen is more weighty than our classic white and black linens, and has a pale lavender colour. It drapes more than our regular linens and can easily be worn as ready to wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, opaque, soft and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- A delicate, light purple textured linen
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Read about our expanding Plus Size range here: The Diary
- Model is 5'10", 44" bust and 47" hips
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), high hip width is 32.5" (65" circumference), sleeve length is 23", bicep measurement is 9.5" (circumference 19"), and length at centre back is 45".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- Visit our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information on the fit of our items sizes XL and larger