Long Sleep Shirt Sapporo Cotton Linen StripeRegular price $285.00 Save $-285.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
The Sleep Shirt is best known for our nightshirts, and this is one of our best sellers: a classic, chic shirt that is comfortable and good looking. The Sapporo Stripe is an exceptional one, a medium weight cotton/linen blend in blue and white stripes - a fave here at the Sleep Shirt. It's one of our heavier fabrics but it's still somehow lightweight and *oh so* soft.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 70% Cotton, 30% linen
- Blue and white stripes woven in to the fabric
- Fabric is described as medium, opaque, soft, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee