Long Sleep Shirt Sapporo Cotton Linen StripeRegular price $285.00 Save $-285.00
The Sleep Shirt is best known for our nightshirts, and this is one of our best sellers: a classic, chic shirt that is comfortable and good looking. The Sapporo Stripe is an exceptional one, a medium weight cotton/linen blend in blue and white stripes - a fave here at the Sleep Shirt. It's one of our heavier fabrics but it's still somehow lightweight and *oh so* soft.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 70% Cotton, 30% linen
- Blue and white stripes woven in to the fabric
- Fabric is described as medium, opaque, soft, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee