Long Sleep Shirt Skinny Light Blue Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. A classic, crisp cotton shirting with a small scale blue and white stripe that looks good from far away and from close up.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, smooth, crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- 100% cotton
- Thin vertical blue and white stripes
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear