Long Sleep Shirt Sky Blue Linen BlendRegular price $260.00 Save $-260.00
Our founder Alexandra thinks this is the greatest nightshirt in the entire world, and the data suggests that many of our customers agree. This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. We will ever stop offering blue linens? No way! This is a lovely light blue blend of linen and cotton, strong and soft at the same time.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long-sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made Vancouver, Canada
- Light blue, with a slubby, linen texture
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as medium light, semi-opaque, crisp, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39"
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- This is a perfect nightshirt that we recommend if you are looking for modest sleep or loungewear
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item