Norvegr Classic Collection Pillow
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Recommended if you want a medium or soft pillow. Two pillows can be used if the sleeper wants a more firm option.
- 625 fill power pure down from arctic white duck and goose
- The pure down pillows are soft enough to adapt to all peoples necks and heads, while at the same time they offer the support that you want.
- Norvegr pillows contain large amounts of air and thereby breathe very well. This keeps your head cooler, absorbing the moisture you let out during the night.
- Down pearls are also much more resilient than feathers, which makes for pillows with a very good longevity.
- Standard 20" by 26" (51 by 66 cm) - this is the "normal" pillow size
- Queen 20" by 30" (51 by 76 cm)
- King 20" by 36" (51 by 91 cm)
- Euro 26" by 26" (66 by 66 cm)
These sizes are based on typical North American sizes. Please note that all the down used for the duvets and pillow collections are a bi-product from meat production (except the Eiderdown, which is collected from abandoned nests.) Duvets and pillows take two weeks for production and one week for shipping. They are definitely worth the wait.
The duvets and pillows ship from Norway and local sales tax, import duties, and handling fees arising at the delivery destination are not included in the price of the products and these will need to be paid when you receive your goods. Contact us on email@example.com if you would like more information about choosing a duvet or pillow. These goods are eligible for returns and exchanges, please read our returns policy here.
All prices in Canadian dollars.