Norvegr Standard Collection PillowRegular price $272.00 Save $-272.00
This item is no longer available. Discover our selection of down duvets and pillows here.
Norvegr is a Norwegian heritage brand manufacturing luxury down duvets and pillows. The Standard Collection Pillows uses 30% small feathers, and 70% pure down. Standard Collection pillows are slightly more firm than the classic collection pillows.
Recommended if you want a firm pillow.
- Filled with a high down to feather ratio and small feathers.
- 70% down from arctic white duck and goose.
- Norvegr pillows contain large amounts of air and thereby breathe very well. This keeps your head cooler, absorbing the moisture you let out during the night.
- Down pearls are also much more resilient than feathers, which makes for pillows with a very good longevity.
- Standard 20" by 26" (51 by 66 cm) - this is the "normal" pillow size
- Queen 20" by 30" (51 by 76 cm)
- King 20" by 36" (51 by 91 cm)
- Euro 26" by 26" (66 by 66 cm)
These sizes are based on typical North American sizes. Please note that all the down used for the duvets and pillow collections are a bi-product from meat production (except the Eiderdown, which is collected from abandoned nests.) Duvets and pillows take two weeks for production and one week for shipping. They are definitely worth the wait.
The duvets and pillows ship from Norway and local sales tax, import duties, and handling fees arising at the delivery destination are not included in the price of the products and these will need to be paid when you receive your goods. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about choosing a duvet or pillow. These goods are eligible for returns and exchanges, please read our returns policy here.
All prices in Canadian dollars.