Short Sleep Shirt Grey Carnaby Plaid
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. One of our softest plaids ever, this classic grey, black, and red plaid is going to be your favourite this winter.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Grey, black and red yarn-dyed plaid
- Yarn-dyed brushed cotton and very soft to the touch
- 100% cotton, woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size and Petite
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- Petite fits a US size 0-6 oversized, and a US size 8-12 as a loose shirt to wear with bottoms.
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee length shirt.