Short Sleep Shirt Harajuku Stripe PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This medium weight cotton/linen blend features a nautical-inspired horizontal blue stripe.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- A weighty white cotton with a blue horizontal stripe
- 80% Cotton 20% Linen, woven in Portugal
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as Medium Weight, Semi Sheer, and Crisp. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, length at centre front is 31", and length at centre back is 35"
- Model is 5'10"
- Model has 44" bust and 47" hips
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 2X
- This is an updated version of our previous plus size Long Sleep Shirt and has been lengthened by 3". Please double check the measurements if you have ordered this item before.