Short Sleep Shirt Midsummer StripeRegular price $295.00 Save $-295.00
We are so excited to introduce Helen Bullock + The Sleep Shirt, a capsule collection of loungewear with a print designed by London-based illustrator and print designer, Helen Bullock. Both alumni of the prestigious fashion program at Central St. Martins College of Art and Design, Helen and The Sleep Shirt founder Alexandra have been friends for over a decade. Helen’s bold illustrations and prints inspired Alexandra to approach her about a collaboration. The result is a bold, colourful hand-painted stripe available in four shapes. Shop the entire Helen Bullock + The Sleep Shirt collection.
This is our famous nightshirt - the one customers have been buying ever since The Sleep Shirt was founded in 2012. You'll find our customers wearing the Short Sleep Shirt to bed, when they're lounging, as a day shirt, or even on the beach. Is this the perfect oversized shirt? We think so. Helen chose a pattern of blues, reds, pinks, and yellows for this limited edition stripe print. It's printed onto a crisp linen and cotton blend shirting.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Please note that due to the nature of this fabric, there may be some irregularities in the print and texture. These irregularities are natural occurrences and should not be considered flaws.
- Fabric is described as Medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'3" and has a 41.5" bust
- This item is available in One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably