Short Sleep Shirt Navy Herringbone Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
An incredibly comfortable and chic nightshirt and it also doubles as loungewear, brunchwear, and beachwear. Lightweight and drapey, this cotton-linen blend shirting features uneven stripes in white and navy blue and is surprisingly soft.
- This classic nightshirt has an oversized fit, with a loose armhole so you can move around comfortably
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- Unbutton! This shirt is best worn with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up
- This is technically a nightshirt but we also love it as an oversized shirt
- Want a slightly longer version? Go for the Long Sleep Shirt
- Made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Vertical blue and white stripes
- Subtle herringbone weave
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, Opaque, and Soft. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Models is 5'7" and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.