Short Sleep Shirt Sapporo Cotton Linen Stripe PLUSRegular price $270.00 Save $-270.00
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. The Sapporo Stripe is an exceptional one, a medium weight cotton/linen blend in blue and white stripes - a fave here at the Sleep Shirt. It's one of our heavier fabrics but it's still somehow lightweight and *oh so* soft.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Blue and white stripes woven into the fabric
- 70% Cotton, 30% linen
- Fabric is described as medium, opaque, soft, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Read about our expanding Plus Sized Range here: The Diary
- Model is 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- View our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information