Short Sleep Shirt Turquoise LinenRegular price $270.00 Save $-270.00
Our best seller since the beginning, this shirt has been given the stamp of approval by Oprah, Anne Hathaway, and a host of other people who have really good taste. It’s an incredibly comfortable and chic nightshirt and it also doubles as loungewear, brunchwear, and beachwear. A new colour for our best-selling linens - this bold colour blends turquoise and white threads to make a bright spot in your wardrobe, day or night.
- This classic nightshirt has an oversized fit, with a loose armhole so you can move around comfortably
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- Unbutton! This shirt is best worn with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up
- This is technically a nightshirt but we also love it as an oversized shirt, beachwear, or a dress
- 100% linen
- A mix of white and turquoise threads for a bold colour
- Made in Canada with pride
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-sheer, textured, crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee-length shirt.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.