Tie Strap Dress Washed White Poplin
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Many of you are probably thinking that this tie strap dress is too nice to wear to bed. But trust us, you can wear it to bed, and you can also wear it to a picnic, a party, or for a walk in the park. One of our favourite fabrics of the season, this white poplin cotton has a crisp, smooth hand and looks really good slightly creased.
- Adjustable tie straps
- Midi length (mid calf)
- Ruffle at hem
- Made in Canada with pride
Crisp white cotton poplin with a natural crease
- 100% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as Medium Light, semi-opaque, crisp, smooth. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your nightie and it will last you for years
- See this item in other fabrics: Tie Strap Dress
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'11"
- This item is available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large.
- Extra Small: bust measurement is 15.5" (circumference is 33"), front length is 38", hem sweep (without ruffle) is 29.5" (circumference is 59")
- Small: bust measurement is 16.5" (circumference is 33"), front length is 38.5", hem sweep (without ruffle) is 30.5" (circumference is 61")
- Medium: bust measurement is 17.5" (circumference is 35"), front length is 38.75", hem sweep (without ruffle) is 30.5" (circumference is 61")
- Large: bust measurement is 18.5" (circumference is 37"), front length is 39.25", hem sweep (without ruffle) is 32.5" (circumference is 65")
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.