Flared Sleep Shirt White Beach Stripe
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
We've taken our classic Sleep Shirt and switched it up for a flared silhouette. The pockets and seam lines make it modern and functional, it's great to wear at home but also works as a dress. A breezy white on white striped cotton with an almost seersucker-esque texture.
- A-line silhouette
- To be worn on its own as a nightshirt, oversized shirt or shirt dress
- 3/4 sleeves with cuffs that button closed
- Side pockets
- High-low hem
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% cotton
- White stripes in various widths and textures
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- See this item in other fabrics: Flared Sleep Shirt
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’7” and is wearing a Small
- Plus model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XX Large
- This item comes in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XX Large.
- Extra Small: Bust 20.5" (41" circumference), sleeve length 17.75", front length 37.75"
- Small: Bust 21.75" (43.5" circumference), sleeve length 18", front length 38"
- Medium: Bust 22.5" (45" circumference), sleeve length 18.25", front length 38.5"
- Large: Bust 23.75" (47.5" circumference), sleeve length 18.75", front length 39"
- Extra Large: Bust 25.75" (51.5" circumference), sleeve length 19", front length 39.5"
- XX Large: Bust 27.75" (55.5" circumference), sleeve length 19", front length 40"
- Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- Visit our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information on the fit of our items sizes XL and larger
More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that a picture doesn’t tell the story of a fabric, so we have created this guide to give you more detailed information about our fabrics.
We describe our fabrics with three criteria:
- Weight: This is based on the weight of the fabric in grams per metre
- Opacity: The opacity determines how sheer the fabric is
- Feel: This helps you to understand how the fabric feels when you touch it or hold it. Fabrics can have more than one description of how it feels.
Each product description on our website includes some details about the fabric, in the bullet points. Use the descriptions below to understand what those details mean.
Medium: Our medium weight fabrics are substantial and weighty. Imagine a button-down shirt made with heavy cotton shirting, or the material from a lightweight pair of cotton trousers. We don’t like to use the word heavy, as our medium weight fabrics are way lighter than denim or coat fabrics, but these are our heaviest fabrics. Medium weight fabrics are 130 - 170 g/sqm. Our Long Sleep Shirt in Blue Oxford Stripe and our Short Sleep Shirt in Red Buffalo Check are items made from a medium weight fabric.
Medium Light: Our medium light fabrics are slightly weighty but not as substantial as the medium weight materials. Imagine a light tablecloth or a good quality flat sheet for your bed. Medium light weight fabrics are 115 - 130 g/sqm. Our Short Sleep Shirt in Black Tencel Twill and our Ankle Length Sleep Shirt in Camel Twill are items made from a medium light weight fabrics.
Light: Our light fabrics are just that: light. Imagine a very lightweight button down shirt or a floaty sundress. Lightweight fabrics are 100 - 115 g/sqm. Our Sleeveless Nightie in Pink Linen Blend and Long Sleep Shirt in Brown Pinstripe Linen our items made from a lightweight fabric.
Super Light: Our super light fabrics are very lightweight. Feather light, they are floaty and usually sheer. Imagine a the most delicate blouse fabric, these materials are often fine-spun, delicate, diaphanous. Super light weight fabrics are 60-100 g/sqm. Our Short Sleep Shirt Milano Featherweight Blend is an item made from a super light fabric.
Opaque: Our opaque cottons are not at all sheer. If you were wearing black underwear underneath a light coloured nightshirt in an opaque fabric, no one would see it at all. Perfect for wearing at breakfast when you have houseguests or you are visiting your in-laws. You can even wear this down to the hotel breakfast. Our Blue Oxford Stripe fabric falls under this category. Our Classic Camisole and Classic Short Set in Pink Oxford Stripe and our Short Sleep Shirt in Mustard Double Face Stripe are items made from opaque fabrics.
Semi Opaque: Our semi-opaque fabrics are slightly sheer. If you were wearing black underwear underneath a light coloured nightshirt in a semi-opaque fabric, your underwear would be slightly visible in bright light but the details would not. Depending on the colour of this fabric, you may want to put a robe over it at breakfast. Our Short Sleep Cropped Sleep Shirt in White Linen and our Flared Sleep Shirt in Sky Blue Linen Blend are items made from semi-opaque fabrics.
Sheer: Our sheer fabrics are the most transparent ones in our collection. If you were wearing black underwear underneath a sheer fabric, your underwear would be visible. We don’t recommend this material in front of in-laws or family, unless you are wearing a robe or a cardigan over top. We definitely do not recommend wearing a sheer nightshirt down to the hotel breakfast or at the table with your in-laws, but it looks great over a swimsuit on the beach. Our Milano Featherweight Blend is an example of a sheer fabric.
Soft: A soft fabric will be soft to the touch but will also have a drapey hand, meaning it is not at all stiff and hangs beautifully. Our Unisex Robe in Cream Twill is made from a soft fabric.
Super soft: Our softest fabrics are labelled as super soft, meaning they have a very soft hand and feel lovely. Our Full Length Sleep Shirt in Black Flannel and our Long Sleep Shirt in Grey Twill Cashmere Blend are items made from super soft fabrics.
Brushed: Brushed fabrics are woven materials that have gone through a process where the material is brushed and therefore softened on one (or both) sides. Very soft and usually a bit fluffy, like a classic flannel. These fabrics are usually warm. Our Full Length Sleep Shirt in Dark Grey Brushed Cotton and our Short Sleep Shirt in Big Check Brushed Cotton are items made from brushed fabrics.
Smooth: A smooth fabric will have a flat, silky surface. Smooth would be how we describe a typical man’s dress shirt fabric. Our Pocket Nightie in Blue Cotton Chevron or Long Slip Dress in Black Tencel Twill are made from a smooth fabric.
Crisp: A crisp fabric will have a slightly crunchy feel when you scrunch it in your hands. It holds its shape well. Most of our crisp fabrics don’t stay crisp for long, they almost all soften after a few weeks of wash and wear. Our Flared Sleep Shirt in Blue Oxford Stripe and our Prairie Ruffle Dress in Black Linen are items made from crisp fabrics.
Loose weave: A loose weave fabric has space between the yarns, which gives the impression of lightness. Loose weave fabrics are usually linens or gauzy cottons. Our Short Sleep Shirt in White Double Gauze and our Long Sleep Shirt Plus in Pink Double Gauze are items made from loose weave fabrics
Textured: A textured fabric has a texture in the weave or is woven from a textured yarn. This could be a seersucker or a raised stripe; expect texture when you run your hand across the material. Our Long Rope Neck Dress in White Beach Stripe and our Long Sleep Shirt in Ochre Floral Seersucker are items made from textured fabrics.
This sizing chart allows you to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements listed under “SIZING TIPS” for the specific product above are of the actual item, whereas the measurements provided in the chart below should be matched to your body measurements. This chart applies to our women's collection. If you are shopping from our men's range, please refer to the measurements listed on each product profile in the section "SIZING TIPS." Click to enlarge.