St. Genève Lajord Down DuvetRegular price $688.00 Save $-688.00
One of our most popular duvets, Lajord is light, cozy and will be cherished for generations. With a loft of 850 cubic inches per ounce and extremely large clusters, this down is one of the most prized of all domestic downs raised in North America. Lajord White Goose Down comes from a goose farm located in Saskatchewan, the farmers take great care in raising free range geese that are more mature than those in other colonies. St Genève purchases their entire production each year.
- 850 Loft Down
- Canadian White Goose Down
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
- 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Cover
- 110 g/m² (3.2 oz/yd²)
- Read our guide on how to choose down duvets
- Please note our duvets are made to order and will take 2 weeks to manufacture
- This item is not eligible for express shipping
- Shop the Lajord Down Pillows
Twin 72" x 88"
Queen 90" x 94"
King 108" x 94"
Super King 114" x 100"
Available in three weights - Summer, Classic & Winter.
Summer weight is 16oz
Classic weight is 22oz
Winter weight is 27oz
Summer weight is 20oz
Classic weight is 27oz
Winter weight is 36oz
Summer weight is 22oz
Classic weight is 32oz
Winter weight is 42oz
Summer weight is 26oz
Classic weight is 36oz
Winter weight is 48oz
How to wash and dry your down duvet:
- Use a mild detergent that is hypoallergenic and without dyes or perfumes
- Run an extra rinse and spin cycle to get rid of excess water.
- Press out extra water using a towel, do not wring or twist your duvet.
- Down duvets should be dried in a dryer that is large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a delicate cycle on low or medium heat. Drying can take several hours.
- Be sure to dry your duvet completely before use.
For more details on caring and cleaning your down products, read our guide on how to care for down duvets and pillows.