Fir Needle & Pear CandleRegular price $21.00 Save $-21.00
Homecoming uses all-natural soy wax, lead, and zinc free cotton wicks, and a blend of premium essential and phthalate-free fragrance oils. These soy candles are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and free of petroleum and preservatives. Invigorating, comforting and nostalgic, like buttoning up your favourite knit sweater on an icy-cold winter morning. Fir Needle + Pear is a complex seasonally-minded scent that's defined by its distinct blend of sweet citrus and fresh evergreen. This candle's woodsy base is punctuated by top notes red berry and juniper, which are as bright and clean as freshly fallen snow.
- Scent Notes: Juniper, Cedar Leaf, Red Currant + Winter Citrus
- Glass jar, gold lid, boxed
- 8oz candles will burn for 40+ hours
- To get the most out of your candle, always trim your wick to 1/4" before burning
- Made in Canada
- Homecoming is a Canadian brand known for hand made, hand poured and hand packaged candles
- Brand: Homecoming
- Ensure your soy wax candle has the longest life possible by burning in 1.5 - 2 hour intervals or until the entire surface of the candle melts. This will prevent tunnelling, excess wax build up around the sides of the vessel, and will lead to an even clean burn and maximum scent throw.
- Before lighting, trim candle wick to 1/4”. Keeping your wick at this length will avoid mushrooming which can result in unnecessary soot and smoke. This will also control the size of the flame giving you a longer burn time overall.
- If soot does form on the inside of the candle vessel, first extinguish the candle, wait for it to cool, and then wipe the vessel with a clean damp cloth. Trim the wick and relight.
- To extinguish your candle you may use a candle snuffer or gently blow the flame out. Use care to avoid splashing hot wax.
- Never burn your candle all the way down. The flame and wick need a solid base of wax to avoid overheating your vessel. When a 1/4” of wax remains it is time to reuse or recycle your vessel. For soy candles use a spoon to scoop out the remaining wax and a cloth to wipe out and debris. Wash the jar with warm soapy water and if needed use rubbing alcohol to remove any greasy residue.
- When candles are not in use store in a cool, dry environment and keep out of direct sunlight. Colors may fade or change over time
- We advise to always burn your candle in a safe area, away from children, pets, and flammable objects.