Enjoy free shipping on orders over $200 (before taxes) to Canada and the United States. Looking for your order or have a specific question about shipping? Visit our Shipping FAQs to find out more.
We can’t wait for you to receive your Sleep Shirt. Orders are normally shipped within 1-3 business days.
At the moment, orders may also be delayed by 1-2 days as couriers are not currently guaranteeing shipping times. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Where we ship:
We ship to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark,, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa (8 of 9 provinces), South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Looking to ship an order to a country not listed above? No problem – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to arrange this for you. All prices provided are in Canadian dollars.
Please note the minimum order value for an order shipped outside the US or Canada is $200.
Customers from the European Union - please scroll down for an important message about shipments.
Customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes, and brokerage fees. Shipments to all countries except the US and Canada are likely to incur duties and/or taxes, including VAT.
Most shipments require a signature or the presence of a person at the address. Packages are not left unattended. However, at the moment, due to COVID-19, our courier companies are not requiring physical signatures.
Shipping to Canada and the US:
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $200 (before taxes and after credit notes and discounts) to Canada and the US.
- For orders under $200, shipping to Canada and the US is $15.
- Orders containing full-priced (i.e. not discounted) products normally take 2-7 business days to be processed and delivered within North America. Please note that during sale and busy times of year, shipping times may be longer. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If you would like to receive your order faster, we offer Express Shipping for customers in Canada and the US, which takes up to 1-3 business days to be processed and delivered. Please select "Express Shipping" at checkout. There is an additional charge for this service.
- If the delivery address is a Canadian PO box, your order will be shipped via Canada Post.
- We are not able to deliver to American PO boxes at this time.
- Orders with a value less than USD$800 that are being shipped to the US are not liable for duties and taxes (see US Shipment Type Section 321.) Orders USD$800 and over will be subject to import fees and duties. This does not apply to St. Genève products.
- Please note you are responsible for following the tracking of your package
- St. Genève products ship duty free to the US with the exception of the Chateau Down pillows (which incur duties of 5.30%) and the Imperial Hotel bedding range (which incur duties of 20.90%.)
Shipping outside of Canada and the US:
Please note that the minimum order value for orders shipped outside Canada and the US is $200.
In the event of a refund or exchange, customs and taxes are not refunded by The Sleep Shirt. These must be claimed from the agency to which they were paid. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.
- Shipping to Europe zone 1 is $40. This includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the Vatican City.
- Shipping to Europe zone 2 is $80 for orders over $200; this includes all European countries not included in zone 1.
- Shipping to Mexico is $40 for orders over $200.
- Shipping to Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong is $50 for orders over $200.
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand is $60 for orders over $200.
- Shipping to the Middle East and all other countries not listed above is $70 for orders over $200.
- Orders containing full-priced (i.e. not discounted) products normally take 4-10 business days to be processed and delivered to Europe and 5-15 business days to the rest of the world. Please note that during sale and busy times of year, shipping times may be longer. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
General shipping terms:
- All packages are sent by FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canpar, or Canada Post (depending on the destination) and are tracked and insured. A signature may be required for delivery. Most couriers will only attempt one delivery; after that, your package will be available for pick up at an access point.
- We cannot change a delivery address once an order has been placed.
- Orders placed with the Express shipping service ship within 1 business day and use a 2 day shipping service.
- Some orders may require a signature or acknowledgement at delivery.
- Please note that some orders may be shipped in multiple packages.
- We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for; e.g. an office address provided for delivery, where reception or security have signed for the package.
- When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages once an order has been processed.
- Please see our Returns Policy for more information on how to request a refund.
- Orders containing full-priced (i.e. not discounted) products normally take 2-7 business days to be processed and delivered within North America, 4-10 business days to Europe, and 5-15 business days to the rest of the world. Please note that during sale and busy times of year, shipping times may be longer. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- St. Genève duvets, pillows, and bedding are made to order and will ship 2-4 weeks after you place your order, unless noted otherwise.
- Packages are shipped from the Vancouver, BC, Canada area.
- Should you experience any shipping delays, please contact us at email@example.com and we will investigate the status of your package.
- All orders will be followed up by an order confirmation email. If you have not received this, please contact us. Further shipping notifications are sent by email so we must have the correct email on file. Please note we cannot be responsible for any returns due to errors in entering your email address.
- We offer express shipping for customers in Canada and the US. Orders with express shipping take up to 1 business day to process and 2 days to ship. Please select "Express Shipping" at checkout, there is an additional charge for this service.
- Please note you are responsible for following the tracking of your package and alerting us if there are any delays or issues. You will receive a tracking number when your item ships and you are responsible for ensuring that you are home to receive your package or available to pick up the package from a local collection point. Please contact us if you have not received a tracking number within 5 business days of placing your order.
- Packages that are refused by the customer or a person at their address will be considered abandoned and are not eligible for a refund or exchange. If you fail to pay the duties and import fees, or you do not respond to delivery or pick-up requests from the delivery company or ourselves, your package will be considered abandoned and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement. The customer is responsible for following the tracking and responding to any updates about collecting the package at a pick-up point. If you think you are going to miss your package or will be unable to collect it, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
- If you know you are going to miss a package, please let us know in advance and we can try and deliver at a later date. If the package is already en route, use the tracking number to contact the courier company to ensure that you do not miss your package. We can attempt to assist you if you have missed a package – please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We attempt to keep our stock levels up to date, but occasionally an item may already be out of stock when you place your order. If this happens, we will contact you with an alternative suggestion or offer a refund. If these are sale items, only the item that is out of stock will be eligible for a refund. The rest of the order will be processed and shipped.
- If a package is late or has not arrived, please check the tracking information provided in the shipping confirmation email sent when the order was processed. If you are dissatisfied with the information provided on the shipping website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Investigations can take up to three weeks, and if the package is not located by then, we will offer you a replacement product. If a similar product is not available, you will be offered a substitution or a refund. Please note that we cannot begin an investigation until the day after the package was scheduled to arrive.
- If a package is shown as having been delivered, but has not arrived at your house, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do out best to assist you, but please note we cannot be held responsible for packages that are taken from outside your home. Claims must be made within 5 days of the delivery date noted on the tracking.
- In the unlikely event that an item was damaged during shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a replacement item. There is no shipping charge for damaged or replacement orders.
Important notice for EU customers:
- In 2023, the European Union (EU) is strengthening safety and security at customs for its citizens through a large-scale information system called Import Control System 2 (ICS2).
- Courier companies will be required to submit additional data prior to shipments arriving at customs in the EU, including Northern Ireland, Norway and Switzerland.
- For retail customers, this will most likely involve supplying a national identification number or tax number to the courier company before they deliver the package and issue a bill for duties, taxes and import fees.
- All orders must include a working phone number and email address so that the courier company can reach you and request this information.
- When your package has shipped, you will be provided with a tracking number. Please follow the tracking and respond to any inquiries or requests from the courier company. If the tracking shows a delay or indicates there is information missing, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or respond to any inquiries form the courier company.
- If you fail to respond promptly to an inquiry from the courier company, are uncontactable, or do not attempt to resolve any issues noted on the tracking page, packages will be considered abandoned and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note that the courier companies will only hold packages for a few days, so it is imperative that customers follow updates on their tracking and react quickly to any issues.
- Packages that are sent back to us due to missing information or difficulty contacting the customer will be considered abandoned and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with your international order
If you have already placed an order and have questions about shipping, visit our Shipping FAQs.