Full Length Sleep Shirt Double Blue Stripe Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
We thought we'd nailed it with our classic nightshirts, but when we started getting letters from customers begging for a floor length night shirt, we knew it was time to take action. The Full Length Sleep Shirt was an instant hit, for our cold weather customers wanting to cover up in winter, and our sun loving customers needing something with coverage to wear poolside. A super luxurious linen stripe woven in Italy, this is one of our favourite fabrics of the season.
- Full length night shirt with knee high slits on the side seams
- Semi fitted body with A line skirt
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Light blue linen with a woven navy blue double stripe pattern
- 100% linen, woven in Italy
- Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, Opaque, Crisp, and Textured. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’10” and is wearing a Small
- This item comes in Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large.
- Extra Small: Chest width is 20" (circumference 40"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 17", and hem width is 38" (circumference 76"). Fits US size 0/2
- Small: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 17", and hem width is 39" (circumference 78"). Fits US size 4/6
- Medium: Chest width is 22" (circumference 44"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 18", and hem width is 40" (circumference 80"). Fits US size 8/10
- Large: Chest width is 23" (circumference 46"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 18.5", and hem width is 41" (circumference 82"). Fits US size 10/12
- Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.
- More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at email@example.com.