Long Sleep Shirt Indigo Tonal Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. A smooth, crisp cotton shirting with two tones of indigo in a vertical stripe pattern.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% cotton
- Even, vertical stripes in two tones of blue
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, smooth and crisp.
- See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'7"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item