Long Sleep Shirt Navy Linen Blend Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best-selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. The Navy Linen Blend stripe is timeless, its small blue stripes make this shirting modern and classic at the same time.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long-sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Canada with pride
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- 52% linen, 48% cotton
- Off-white base with thin blue stripes
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear