Short Sleep Shirt Fluo Pink Stripe PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is our famous nightshirt - the one customers have been buying ever since The Sleep Shirt was founded in 2012. You'll find our customers wearing the Short Sleep Shirt to bed, when they're lounging, as a day shirt, or even on the beach. Is this the perfect oversized shirt? We think so. We are excited about our first fluorescent fabric - a bright pink stripe on a white base with a dash of blue.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- Fluorescent pink, white, and blue stripe cotton shirting
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyester
- We describe this fabric as Medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp. See our Fabric Guide for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Model is 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 44" bust and 47" hips