Short Sleep Shirt Navy Cotton Dot
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This Navy Cotton Dot, woven in Japan, has a dark navy base and a textured, white embroidered dot pattern.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Organic GOTS Certified Cotton
- Dark blue base with small white dots
- Due to the nature of the embroidery, the inside of this fabric is textured with small, soft tufts of white threads. Please see the fabric reverse image for reference.
- Fabric is described as medium light, semi-opaque, textured and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is available in One Size and Petite
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee length shirt.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item