Short Sleep Shirt Ombre Seersucker
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best-selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. It’s an incredibly comfortable and chic nightshirt and it also doubles as loungewear, brunch wear, and beachwear. A fun, new play one our favourite stripe, this time a white seersucker with tonal blue stripes.
- This classic nightshirt has an oversized fit, with a loose armhole so you can move around comfortably
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- Unbutton! This shirt is best worn with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up
- This is technically a nightshirt but we also love it as an oversized shirt, beachwear, or a dress
- Made in Canada with pride
- White seersucker weave with blue stripes
- 100% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, textured, crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size and Petite
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee length shirt.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item