Short Sleep Shirt Sky Blue Linen Blend PLUS
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. We will ever stop offering blue linens? No way! This is a lovely light blue blend of linen and cotton, strong and soft at the same time.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen, 45% cotton
- Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Light blue, with a slubby, linen texture
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Read about our expanding Plus Size range here: The Diary
- Plus model is 5'9", 48" bust and 51.5" hips
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), high hip width is 32.5" (65" circumference), sleeve length is 23", bicep measurement is 9.5" (circumference 19"), and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- Visit our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information on the fit of our items sizes XL and larger