St. Genève Serenity Pillowcase
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Did you know that we have a loyalty program? Earn Sleep Shirt points with every purchase, including St. Genève products, and get 10% back in store credit to spend on full-priced sleepwear. Find out more here.
Put the 'beauty' in beauty rest with the Serenity Pillowcase by St Genève. This ultra-luxurious pillowcase is gentle on hair and skin, and comes ready-to-gift in a beautiful silver-foiled box. Traditional cotton and polyester pillowcases have abrasive surfaces that scratch skin and tangle tresses, resulting in wrinkles, sleep creases, wild bedhead, and breakage. Serenity is gentle on hair and skin, and easy to launder!
Purchase 3 or more items from our bedding collection and receive 15% off your purchase. Applies to all sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases or shams. Use the code BEDDING15 at checkout.
- 55% Silk / 45% Cotton
- Contains one pillowcase
- Fabric from China & Sewn in Canada
- Styled with a 3" plain cuff
- This bed linen can be machine washed at home
- Packaged in a beautiful blue and silver-foiled gift box
- Packaging made from 100% recyclable forest-free sugar sheet
- Please note our bedding is made to order and can take up to 3 weeks to ship
Queen: 20" x 30"
King: 20" x 36"
How to care for your bedding:
- Machine wash on a medium temperature setting.
- Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory.
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener.
- Machine dry on delicate using a moderate temperature; do not over dry.
To prevent pilling:
- Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics. Nightwear made with synthetic fibres is one of the biggest causes of pilling.
- Acne medications and whitening toothpastes contain chemicals that will bleach almost everything.
- Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric.
- Read our guide on how to care for luxury bedding.
St. Genève is a Canadian company designing and manufacturing luxury bed linens, down duvets and pillows made with exquisite textiles and natural fibres sourced from suppliers who meet the highest ethical and quality standards.