Men's Short Nightshirt Big White Buffalo Check
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Short Sleep Shirt - now officially for men! It's best worn with the collar open and the sleeves rolled up, either awake or asleep. It's got long sleeves, a chest-length placket and an oversized body. Black and white are always a great choice, and this large scale check is no exception. Looks great, but feels even better.
- This classic nightshirt has an oversized fit, with a loose armhole so you can move around comfortably
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- Unbutton! This shirt is best worn with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up
- Curved hem
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% cotton, brushed
- Big white and black checkered pattern
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, soft and brushed. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See our Men's Collection here
- Models is 6'2" and wearing S/M
- This item is available in Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large.
- This item fits large. Size down if you are between sizes.
- S/M: Chest width is 24.5" (circumference is 49"), front length is 33.5", sleeve length is 23", bicep width is 8" (circumference is 16"), placket length is 10.25", neckline circumference is 18"
- L/XL: Chest width is 28.5" (circumference is 57"), front length is 34.5", sleeve length is 23", bicep width is 9.5" (circumference is 19"), placket length is 10.25", neckline circumference is 20"
- For our men's items, please use the garment measurements above to ensure the best fit. The Size Guide link below is for our women's pieces.