Short Sleep Shirt Blue Herringbone Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our best seller since the beginning, this shirt has been given the stamp of approval by Oprah, Anne Hathaway, and a host of other people who have really good taste. It’s an incredibly comfortable and chic nightshirt and it also doubles as loungewear, brunchwear, and beachwear. This is a soft, linen and cotton blend fabric with vertical blue and white stripes and a delicate herringbone pattern in the weave.
- This classic nightshirt has an oversized fit, with a loose armhole so you can move around comfortably
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- Unbutton! This shirt is best worn with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up
- This is technically a nightshirt but we also love it as an oversized shirt, beachwear, or a dress
- This is one of the best nightdresses you'll ever find
- Made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen, 45% cotton
- Stripes in two tones of blue with white
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, opaque and soft. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Buy this in Plus Size
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and is wearing One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item